Re: [Videolib] Off-topic: Star Trek script

From: King, Diana L. <diking@library.ucla.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 17:10:32 PDT

Hi all,
We actually have Gene Roddenberry's papers here at UCLA, and do collect
unpublished television scripts:
http://www.library.ucla.edu/libraries/arts/scripts.cfm

I can't speak to how much these are worth, but we're usually interested
in episodes that we don't already own. Television documentation in
general is less well collected in archives than film, and it's a
research interest that's only growing. If anyone has scripts floating
around that need a home, contact me off-list and I'm happy to confer
with our head of Performing Arts Special Collections.

--Diana

Diana King
Film, Television and Theater Librarian
UCLA Arts Library