[Videolib] FW: DVD for Sharon's Film Class

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 13:33:35 PDT

A faculty member wants the following-

Underworld (1927 Gangster movie - Ben Hecht won a writing
Oscar/director: Josef von Sternberg)

We can see Worldcat showing two libraries who have a DVD of this, or a
DVD-R. However, we can find no place to purchase. I suspect those are
not commercial products but perhaps archival ones. Can anyone elucidate?

No, I'm not looking for a "loose" date, either, before anyone starts in
on me! On the other hand, I'm soon to be single again...

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College

3535 N. Ellison Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78251

210.486.4572 voice

210.486.4504 fax

Underworld (1927 Gangster movie - Ben Hecht won a writing
Oscar/director: Josef von Sternberg)

Karen Weiskittel

Librarian, Technical Services

Northwest Vista College