[Videolib] Intelligent Video: The Top Cultural & Educational Video Sites | Open Culture

From: Catherine Michael <cmichael@ithaca.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 11:59:51 PDT

Nice list, fyi. We've seen many of them posted to Videolib -- but
there are a handful I've not heard of -- chm

http://www.openculture.com/2009/06/
intelligent_video_the_top_cultural_and_educational_video_sites.html
Open Culture FAQ: http://www.openculture.com/faq
Alert from UTNE: http://www.utne.com/Media/The-Smartest-Videos-on-the-
Web-Gordon.aspx?utm_medium=email&utm_source=iPost

Catherine H. Michael
Communications & Legal Studies Librarian
Ithaca College Library
Gannett Center 1201, 953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
phone: 607-274-1293