Re: [Videolib] Help with environment and nutrition films

From: McGinty Dylan <D.McGinty@nfb.ca>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 13:31:16 PDT

Hi Wendy,

Weight of the World is one of our bestsellers. Take a look at the following website, and let me know if you'd like a preview:
www3.nfb.ca/collection/films/fiche/?id=51258

Best,

Dylan
Dylan Maddox McGinty

Agent, ventes institutionnelles - États-Unis | Officer, Institutional Sales - United States

Direction de la Distribution | Distribution Branch

Office national du film du Canada | National Film Board of Canada

311 Baltic Street
Apartment 3D
Brooklyn NY 11201

T 718 855 1702