[Videolib] Help with environment and nutrition films

From: Wendy Davis <wdavis@pulaskitech.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 12:57:35 PDT

I have a biology instructor who loves using Diet for a New America
(1994) in his classes but he was hoping to find something newer. Does
anyone know of another film along those same lines (more nutrition, less
vegetarianism) with a more recent copyright? Also, he is looking for an
"empowering, call to action" film dealing with the environment, global
warming, wetlands, etc. My trouble is I am finding tons to weed
through, does anyone have one or two to recommend?

Both film cannot be too long - 45-50 minutes max.

Thanks!!

Wendy

Wendy Davis

Assitant Library Director