[Videolib] Replacement DVD Help

From: Jana Atkins <JAtkins3@uco.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 09:55:38 PDT

I need to find a replacement for a single disc out of the 10-disc Ken Burns documentary Jazz. I tried Midwest Tape - no luck. Does anyone else have any suggestions where I could find a replacement that doesn't involve me spending a bunch of money buying the whole set to replace one disc?

Jana Atkins
Performing Arts/Multimedia Librarian
Max Chambers Library
Box 192
974-2949

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely
necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any