Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Rosen, Rhonda J. <rrosen@lmu.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 11:02:06 PDT

Ok, thanks very much!

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Deg Farrelly
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:52 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

Yes, Rhonda

The Preferred Searches function in III is par of "MyMillenium" It's not
terrific... In that it combines all saved searches into one email alert,
rather than a separate email for each.

But I like the predictability of the weekly notice, and seeing titles
that other ASU libraries have acquired means I may not need to acquire
them, or sometimes I learn of titles that are in non-circulating
collections, so I know that if I want them for the West campus I'll have
to buy them.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus PO Box 37100 Phoenix,