Re: [Videolib] VHS to DVD conversion policies (totally off topic)

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 10:36:43 PDT

SarahThis is New York State. NOTHING sent to one of our State Reps could
POSSIBLY be considered "educational". These folks can't even sit in the
same room let alone learn. Perhaps you could make lots of copies of Robert's
Rules of Order to send them . It is after all in the Public Domain and they
sure could use it.