Re: [Videolib] VHS to DVD conversion policies

From: Merle J. Slyhoff <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 09:20:05 PDT

Isn't the statement "if no copy is available in a format which your
library supports" the same as an earlier discussion centering on a
library's policy not to collect any format except DVD? Wasn't that
illegal?

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013

Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619

Document Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu

Biddle Law Library

University of Pennsylvania

3460 Chestnut Street