Re: [Videolib] Venmill disc repair machines

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 08:57:50 PDT

We have one and I believe my staff is pleased with its performance. Not
inexpensive but when you consider the investment you have made in CDs
and DVDs, it is well worth it if you have a lot of circulation. I wish I
had one at home for the Blockbuster title that always seem to have
fingerprints and scratches!

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre