[Videolib] VHS to DVD conversion policies

From: Slade, Samantha <slade@lasalle.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 08:22:43 PDT

Hello everyone -

I searched the archives of this list, but I didn't find exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping that you could share insight about VHD-to-DVD conversion policies for your university libraries' collections. We are looking to craft one here, and would love to know how other institutions have handled this, particularly with titles that are not available for purchase on DVD. Also, after you created such a policy, did you have university legal counsel review it?

Thanks!
Samantha

Samantha E. Slade
Media / Digital Services Librarian