Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 22:51:40 PDT

Yes, Rhonda

The Preferred Searches function in III is par of "MyMillenium" It's not terrific... In that it combines all saved searches into one email alert, rather than a separate email for each.

But I like the predictability of the weekly notice, and seeing titles that other ASU libraries have acquired means I may not need to acquire them, or sometimes I learn of titles that are in non-circulating collections, so I know that if I want them for the West campus I'll have to buy them.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus