Re: [Videolib] Chicago TV

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 22:44:14 PDT

I don't recall Dirty Dragon, but I have fond memories of Garfield Goose in Chicago during the 1960's

I even had a Garfield Goose puppet!

http://www.toontracker.com/garfieldgoose/garfield.htm
And
http://wgntvclassics.50megs.com/photo3.html

Thanx for the memory nudge Becky

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:57:06 -0700
Again, for all you who grew up in Chicago in the 60s, and later, another
childhood memory has made it to DVD.  Bill Jackson, of BJ and Dirty
Dragon, has produced a documentary of his years with that show "
Remembering. . . Cartoon Town and BJ and Dirty Dragon."  Here is the
link to Mr. Jackson's website for purchase:
http://www.dirtydragon.com/  This was a little past when I was watching
this type of show, but I do remember watching  it on occasion.  Great
Chicago TV memories!