Re: [Videolib] op vhs title

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 08:01:40 PDT

Dear Patty,
First, before any of this, have you asked on this list if anyone knows if
the title is available on DVD? A VHS to DVD-R really looks bad usually.

It would be an interesting case anyway. If the tape can be proven to be in
fragile condition, not available in any format, AND it is a legal copy,
there would be good cause. (In this case, it might be better to buy a tape
in not perfect condition! Talk about weird legalities.) I'm not saying
Jessica is wrong, but there might be better ways to go about this before you
resort to copying.

Best,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video