[Videolib] op vhs title

From: Fragola, Patty <fragolap@uww.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 07:33:12 PDT

We have a faculty looking for a title that is only available through OP dealers as a VHS. Our collection development policy is that we no longer purchase VHS except under very special circumstances. What is the conventional wisdom on purchasing an out of print VHS and then converting it to DVD?

We are also trying to see if another title will suit the faculty's needs.

pf

Patricia Fragola
Circulation Coordinator
University Library