Re: [Videolib] Library Marketing

From: Edwards, Mary <meedwards@aii.edu>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 10:29:33 PDT

I think this is an interesting discussion. Since we're a small library with very limited staff who are responsible to perform all the library functions necessary to keep the doors open, it's important to me to know what REALLY works and what doesn't. I don't have tons of time to spare.

I don't want to twitter in the void. (I LOVE that phrase.)

Cheers,

Mary E. Edwards
Director of Library Services
The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
2900 31st Street
Santa Monica, CA  90405
310-314-6154 (tel.)
meedwards@aii.edu