Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Joe Clark <jclark@umbc.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 12:47:24 PDT

I have a facebook.com group with about 290 members in which I post new and
forthcoming titles that students may be interested in:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2236192955&ref=ts (for some
reason this link will not open in IE without logging into facebook, but
works fine in Firefox)>

I also begin using Twitter a few weeks ago, and I "tweet" new titles,
changing hours, and promote our weekly themed displays:
http://twitter.com/UMBCLibMedia.

Joe Clark
Digital and Audiovisual Media Librarian
Albin O. Kuhn Library & Gallery
1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
Phone: (410) 455-2964 Fax: (410) 455-1153
Email: jclark@umbc.edu