Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 11:53:35 PDT

Every time something suggested by a faculty member gets added to our
collection the faculty member gets an e-mail telling them it is
available for checkout. If they don't check it out, we can't help that.

Every August we also send an e-mail to all department chairs, listing
all the media in their discipline that has been added to the
collection in the last year. Not Facebook, not really high tech, and
this year's lists will be very short due to budget problems, but at
least it reminds teachers that we are trying to help.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University