Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Delin, Peter <delin@zlb.de>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 11:45:24 PDT

Some derivatives of my collection building work appear in a private blog
http://dvdbiblog.wordpress.com/ which is also linked on the libraries
website http://www.zlb.de/wissensgebiete/kunst_buehne_medien/videos/weblog

- not very effective as a marketing activity but it makes a lot of fun
and there is a small fan club in town.

Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin