Re: [Videolib] AV Marketing

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 11:14:06 PDT

I was dismayed recently to find that several VHS docs we are withdrawing
due to lack of circulation have NEVER circulated. And some of them, I
know, were suggested by a faculty member. Now no one wants them because
there are no VHS players in our new high tech classrooms.

I am urging my librarians to send an email to appropriate faculty
members when something in their area comes in. A personal email, not a
campus blast that most will ignore. I will be interested to see what the
reaction is.

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre