[Videolib] AV Marketing

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 10:23:32 PDT

Does anyone use any social networking site - from Facebook, Twitter,
blogs, etc., to promote their AV collections - with information on new
and interesting titles, discussions on film and music, or whatever? If
you do, how do you do this? What parameters do you set? Am I even
asking the right questions? This is new to me, and something I'm
thinking of trying. Thanks in advance.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library