[Videolib] Looking for some "old" films.

From: Jean Reese <jreese@mtsu.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 09:28:37 PDT

Hi to All,

I am trying to locate some old films, documentaries from the 70's and
80's. We would like to replace our copies if possible.

Several films were from "The Learning Corporation of America" and I did
find a few from this company at The Phoenix Learning Group Web site. But
others seemed to be unavailable. Just wondering if there might be
another source.