Re: [Videolib] print media catalogs--does anyone produce them?

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 09:58:26 PDT

Public library, I know, but we were printing out a video list when our
collection at the main library alone was hitting 8000 titles. We also
used to do a cd-rom list. However, we soon got smart, and stopped the
nonsense. We STILL get people in who want a dvd list. Not going to
happen. They can try to print off the pac terminal, but it will be
slow going - only 16 hits on a page, and no sorting for a collection our
size.

In the midst of a migration from Dynix/Sirsi Horizon to TLC, and not
knowing how to do everything....

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library