Re: [Videolib] print media catalogs--does anyone produce them?

From: Karsten, Eileen <karsten@lakeforest.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 09:15:06 PDT

Our Library still produces one. I have been trying to get rid of it but our collection is not near a computer terminal. So, the Reference Department likes to print one off to put next to the collection. Our list consists of call number, title, publisher and date.

Eileen Karsten
Head of Technical Services
Donnelley and Lee Library
Lake Forest College