[Videolib] print media catalogs--does anyone produce them?

From: Maureen Tripp <Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 08:44:24 PDT

We do, and each year the print list gets longer and more expensive to print.
Last year we published a simple alphabetical listing of titles, with short descriptions, and left off the subject index.
Clients complained, but adding the subject index back will create a truly unweildy document!
We have a perfectly good online catalog, but instructors cling to the print one.
Does anyone out there still publish a print catalog?
If so, how much information do you include--title, notes, subject index?
Any ideas for making this print list better will be much appreciated!