Re: [Videolib] Seeking your stories

From: <d.mandel@neu.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 05:25:56 PDT

Yes, we have one working U-Matic--used for occasional viewing and format
transfer of archival tapes. We only have U-matic tapes in Archives.

Debra H. Mandel,
Head, Digital Media Design Studio
Northeastern University Libraries
360 Huntington Ave.
200 SL
Boston, MA 02115
d.mandel@neu.edu
617-373-4902, 617-373-5409-FAX

"Rosen, Rhonda J." <rrosen@lmu.edu>
Sent by: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
05/28/09 12:57 PM
Please respond to
videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

<videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: [Videolib] Seeking your stories

I'm curious as to whether any of you still have a u-matic player in your
media areas. We are moving to a new library and we do still have some
of the old umatic videos, but of course they are rarely used and
unavailable in newer formats....anyone still use them in their areas,
have you tossed your old u-matic tapes?
Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
Charles Von der Ahe Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
www.lmu.edu/library

For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the William H. Hannon Library
(opening Summer 2009), check out our New Library
Blog!www.lmu.edu/hannonblog