Re: [Videolib] Seeking your stories

From: Shoaf,Judith P <jshoaf@ufl.edu>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 18:32:24 PDT

My favorite bit of this sort of knowledge was an object I glimpsed years ago in the AV area of a central campus building. I suspect that the fellow who ran it at the time, who had a puckish sense of humor, had kept it.

It was a nice vinyl record with the label, "Technologies of the future."

Judy Shoaf