Re: [Videolib] FMG collection subscription (Scott Spicer)

From: Scott Spicer <spic0016@umn.edu>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 10:56:06 PDT

Sarah, thank you for the insightful review. We are also FMG
subscribers, currently assessing its usage and really, our overall
digital media streaming services strategy for all non-print media.
Please continue to share like experiences, this knowledge is really
useful!

-Scott

Scott Spicer
Media Outreach and Learning Spaces Librarian
Coordinated Educational Services
University of Minnesota Libraries
233 Walter Library 612.626.0629