Re: [Videolib] Seeking your stories

From: Laura Fu <lauraf@answersmediainc.com>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 10:50:14 PDT

We have decks for just about every format, but then again we are a production company. We never get requests for U-matic, but we do have some in our archive. And I found out that some local public access stations still use U-matics for their broadcast. I don't know why, but they do. When I was in school from 1998-2002 we still rolled commercials from 3/4" so you will still find them out there from time to time. We still have some 1" reels, D1 and D2 along with DBC, Beta SPs, and the more current HD Cam and XDSD/HD discs. Formats have changed so drastically in just my 10 years in TV production!

Laura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnswersMedia
Laura Fu