Re: [Videolib] Seeking your stories

From: Maureen Tripp <Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 10:25:43 PDT

We have a Umatic deck in Archives. Last summer we reviewed our Umatic
videos, and decided to transfer some to DVD, based on their condition
and whether or not they were unavailable for purchase in other formats.
We haven't actually tossed the Umatic tapes--except for those that were
no longer in decent condition--we have them in storage.