[Videolib] FW: FMG Streaming Subscription

From: Danielle Marchese <Danielle.Marchese@films.com>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 13:37:47 PDT

Sarah, Thanks for the awesome write up on Films On Demand. I'd like to
point out that all of the things you mentioned related to functionality
are currently being addressed; such as:

1. Searching by Segment vs. Searching by Title -- users and admins will
be able to set their preference for a default option.
2. Flash Videos - Almost all of the active titles now have Flash
available. We uploaded another 500+ Flash files just before the Memorial
holiday.
3) Segment URLs - We may not provide segment URLs for every title's
segments; however, you can use the play list function to create segment
URLs of your choice. All URLs can be posted into a course management
system (Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, etc).
4) Marc Records - In lieu of MARC records we are working on providing
meta-data for every title on Films On Demand at no additional cost. The
information will be accessed by the administrator and can be saved
electronically.

Danielle Marchese
Media Consultant
Films Media Group