Re: [Videolib] FMG collection subscription

From: Jacqueline Rogers <JRogers@corcoran.org>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 13:00:15 PDT

Sarah,

I am interested.

Thanks,
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Rogers
Visual Resources Coordinator
The Corcoran Library
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
t: (202) 478-1544
f: (202) 628-7908
e: jrogers@corcoran.org

http://www.corcoran.edu/library

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah
McCleskey
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:16 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

Maureen,

We did the trial at Hofstra, and have committed to the full Master
Academic Collection for academic year 2009-2010. We will be starting a
subscription to the Humanities and Social Sciences collections (about
3500 titles) on June 30 pending legal approval of the licensing
agreement.

I'd be glad to share experiences, is this something everyone on the list
is interested in? If so, I'll summarize the trial. Let me know.

Sarah

>>> "Maureen Tripp" <Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu> 5/26/2009 1:18 PM >>>
Has anyone out there purchased a subscription to a FMG streaming video
collection?
I'd be interested in hearing your experiences-

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Iwasaki Library
120 Boylston Street