Re: [Videolib] MP3 CD's.

From: Winona Patterson <wpatters@harpercollege.edu>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 06:19:04 PDT

Hi Danielle,

Sorry for the delay (long holiday weekend), but thought I'd toss in my 2
cents. Both my husband's 2006 Honda and my 2007 Honda are capable of
playing MP3 CDs, as is my father's 2007 (I think) Kia. Perhaps it's
just foreign-made cars, but thought I'd at least let you know that
relatively newer cars do have this capability.

Winona Patterson

A/V Cataloger

LRC Tech Services, Harper College

1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067

Direct Line 847-925-6770

wpatters@harpercollege.edu <mailto:wpatters@harpercollege.edu>