Re: [Videolib] FMG collection subscription

From: Sarah McCleskey <Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 11:15:49 PDT

Maureen,

We did the trial at Hofstra, and have committed to the full Master Academic Collection for academic year 2009-2010. We will be starting a subscription to the Humanities and Social Sciences collections (about 3500 titles) on June 30 pending legal approval of the licensing agreement.

I'd be glad to share experiences, is this something everyone on the list is interested in? If so, I'll summarize the trial. Let me know.

Sarah

>>> "Maureen Tripp" <Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu> 5/26/2009 1:18 PM >>>
Has anyone out there purchased a subscription to a FMG streaming video
collection?
I'd be interested in hearing your experiences-

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Iwasaki Library
120 Boylston Street