Re: [Videolib] Need your help: yet another MRC videography

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 10:49:14 PDT

My Brother's Wedding (Charles Burnett)You Can't Take it With You
The Devil and Miss Jones
Amarilly of Clothesline Alley (Mary Pickford)
Stella Maris (Mary Pickford)
My Best Girl (Mary Pickford)
Little Annie Rooney (Mary Pickford)
The Hoodlum (Mary Pickford)
Poor Little Rich Girl (Mary Pickford)
     much of Mary Pickford, in fact...
It (Clara Bow)
Meet John Doe
Gangs of New York
It's a Wonderful Life
Come Back Africa
The Shop Around the Corner
Ninotchka (if you want to consider classes versus classed)
Coming to America
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
Metropolis