[Videolib] Need your help: yet another MRC videography

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 09:31:37 PDT

Hi group:

Here's a Tuesday morning cine-trivia question for you all: I'm putting
together a videography of movies that involve social class. I already
have a labor movies vid, so what I'm looking for are films in which the
conflict, or relationship between social classes is a predominant plot
point. Here's what I have so far:

Alice Adams
All that Heaven Allows
Ball of Fire