[Videolib] New Yorker Films

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 08:22:39 PDT

I had an inquiry about buying a film by African director Ousmane Sembene.

I see that it was distributed by New Yorker Films. Anyone heard if a different distributor has picked up their catalog?

Thanks in advance,

Barb

barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu<mailto:barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>

Minnesota State University, Mankato