Re: [Videolib] MP3 CD's.

From: Sarah McCleskey <Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu>
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 08:28:11 PDT

My experience is oh-so-limited and personal ... but I made an MP3 CD from my iTunes collection, and it won't play on my Bose Wave Radio/CD which was from about 2002 I think. I know the newer Bose models will play MP3 CDs.

Sarah

>>> Danielle Phillips <danilphillips@gmail.com> 5/22/2009 11:01 AM >>>
My District is currently looking into purchasing audiobooks on MP3 CD. Does
anyone know when most CD players/portable CD players/car CD radios had the
capability to play MP3 CD's? Can you even buy a CD player without the MP3
capability? We want to know if most patrons will have the correct
technology to play the MP3 Cd's. Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Danielle Phillips