[Videolib] MP3 CD's.

From: Danielle Phillips <danilphillips@gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 08:01:40 PDT

My District is currently looking into purchasing audiobooks on MP3 CD. Does
anyone know when most CD players/portable CD players/car CD radios had the
capability to play MP3 CD's? Can you even buy a CD player without the MP3
capability? We want to know if most patrons will have the correct
technology to play the MP3 Cd's. Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Danielle Phillips