Re: [Videolib] Warner Archives Titles revisited

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 14:22:04 PDT
Not only that, but WB recently added a bunch of old Tarzan movies to their DVD Archives Collection!
as you can see here: http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WB-Site/default/Search-Show?q=Tarzan

Disclaimer: I am not Tarzan.

;)

From: "Jaeschke, Myles" <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:45:37 -0700
Subject: [Videolib] Warner Archives Titles revisited

Hello all,

I want to let you all know that Movies Unlimited will be carrying the entire collection of Warner archive titles beginning in July. www.moviesunlimited.com  Movies Unlimited does accept purchase orders from libraries so those of you had an interest in purchasing some of these titles but didn’t want the hassle of using a credit card or cannot use a credit card may want to try Movies Unlimited as a source for these titles.  I have used MU for some time as a supplier and they have always been prompt.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Warner Bros. or Movies Unlimited—just passing along info J

All the best,

Myles Jaeschke

Tulsa City-County Library System

Media Collections