[Videolib] Warner Archives Titles revisited

From: Jaeschke, Myles <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 13:47:39 PDT

Hello all,

I want to let you all know that Movies Unlimited will be carrying the entire collection of Warner archive titles beginning in July. www.moviesunlimited.com<http://www.moviesunlimited.com/> Movies Unlimited does accept purchase orders from libraries so those of you had an interest in purchasing some of these titles but didn't want the hassle of using a credit card or cannot use a credit card may want to try Movies Unlimited as a source for these titles. I have used MU for some time as a supplier and they have always been prompt.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Warner Bros. or Movies Unlimited-just passing along info :)

All the best,
Myles Jaeschke

Tulsa City-County Library System
Media Collections