Re: [Videolib] Noir titles PPR

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 16:17:25 PDT

SUDDEN FEAR is Douris corp. I think this is the update e mail
tlanza@dourisuk.comI believe NARROW MARGIN is RKO so I thought it would be
Swank
I will let you in on a secret ( now don't tell anyone) SCARLET STREET is in
the Public Domain but make sure
you use that lovely Kino edition. It is MUCH, MUCH better than any other.
While you can put elements on to a silent film to make it a "special
contents" edition you can copyright there is no practical way to do this
with a sound film without doing something stupid ( colorization)

I THINK RAW DEAL is also PD but I am not 100% sure.