[Videolib] Westwood Records Contact

From: Mary Hanlin <tchanlm@tcc.edu>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 09:16:27 PDT

Dear Video libbers,

This is a long shot, but you all are the wisest listserv that I regularly read, and I have a question that has left me bamboozled.

Can any of you help with the question below?

"Can you get me a point of contact for Westwood Records. They are affiliated with Sound Design, Inc, based in Tokyo and, based on all we can find, they own the rights to a song called "Friends" on an album called "Glory" by an artist named Sojiro."

Thanks.

Mary Hanlin
Media Collection Development Librarian
Tidewater Community College