Re: [Videolib] "god's Warriors" - CNN

From: Patti McVay Gorrell <pmcvay@wooster.edu>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 12:01:28 PDT

Friends,

I bought the 3 disc set directly from CNN/Voxant in August of 2007
for roughly $ 66.00.

TITLE God's warriors [videorecording] / CNN productions ; senior
executive producer Mark Nelson ; correspondent Christiane Amanpour
IMPRINT [Atlanta, Ga. ?] : CNN ; Reston, Va : [distributed by]
Voxant, Inc., 2006

I hope this helps, Patti

At 02:09 PM 5/19/2009, John Streepy wrote:

>Rhonda,
>
>If there is, please respond to the list about this, I have a prof
>who wanted this series very badly, and it never showed up for sale.
>jhs
>

>John H. Streepy
>Media Services Supervisor
>Library-Media Circulation
>James E. Brooks Library
>Central Washington University
>400 East University Way
>Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548
>
>(509) 963-2861
><http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media>http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media
>
>"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
>All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

>Hi all,
>
>We taped the CNN program, "God's Warriors" - a report by Christine
>Amanpour a couple of years ago for a professor. It's been sitting
>around my office as I assumed it would eventually be available, but
>have never seen it.
>
>Anyone have it or know where I can purchase a legal copy for my collection?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Rhonda
>

>Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
>Charles Von der Ahe Library | Loyola Marymount University
>One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
>rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
><http://www.lmu.edu/library>www.lmu.edu/library
>
>For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the
>
>William H. Hannon Library (opening Summer 2009),
>
>check out our New Library Blog!
>
>www.lmu.edu/hannonblog
>
>?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Patricia McVay Gorrell
Media Library Manager
The College of Wooster
Media Library
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691-2364

email: pmcvay@wooster.edu
330-263-2285 (office)
330-263-2253 (fax)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist