Re: [Videolib] "god's Warriors" - CNN

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 11:09:29 PDT

Rhonda,
If there is, please respond to the list about this, I have a prof who wanted this series very badly, and it never showed up for sale.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

>>> "Rosen, Rhonda J." <rrosen@lmu.edu> 5/19/2009 10:17 AM >>>

Hi all,

We taped the CNN program, "God's Warriors" - a report by Christine Amanpour a couple of years ago for a professor. It's been sitting around my office as I assumed it would eventually be available, but have never seen it.

Anyone have it or know where I can purchase a legal copy for my collection?

Thanks,

Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
Charles Von der Ahe Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
www.lmu.edu/library

For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the

William H. Hannon Library (opening Summer 2009),

check out our New Library Blog!

www.lmu.edu/hannonblog

?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />