Re: [Videolib] Second Life Community

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 11:09:59 PDT

Definitely under copyright. It was "GATTED" so to speak. It is handled by
Films Transit on behalf of MurnauStuftung but I think it would be too
expensive and difficult to license anything from them. It is very
complicated situation in part because German copyright law partly restricts
their ability to license visual materials without the agreement of the
families of persons involved in the original production. At least that is
the case with some types of material.