[Videolib] "god's Warriors" - CNN

From: Rosen, Rhonda J. <rrosen@lmu.edu>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 10:17:51 PDT

Hi all,
We taped the CNN program, "God's Warriors" - a report by Christine
Amanpour a couple of years ago for a professor. It's been sitting
around my office as I assumed it would eventually be available, but have
never seen it.
Anyone have it or know where I can purchase a legal copy for my
collection?

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
Charles Von der Ahe Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
www.lmu.edu/library

For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the William H. Hannon Library
(opening Summer 2009), check out our New Library
Blog!www.lmu.edu/hannonblog <http://www.lmu.edu/hannonblog>