Re: [Videolib] Man With the Golden Arm

From: Chuck Braverman <chuckb6@mac.com>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 16:38:47 PDT

If you would like to see a contemporary look at drug addiction, please take a look at "The Revolving Door" at http://www.arevolvingdoor.com/. This film made the Oscar short list for documentaries and is available through New Day Films.

Chuck Braverman
Braverman Productions, Inc.
3000 Olympic Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA. 90404