Re: [Videolib] The Man With the Golden Arm

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 10:21:42 PDT

Ack! I was going to send you the personal information for the last person
who ran Otto Preminger Films but according to
http://sonomasun.thmm.com/?p=6737 I seem to have been out of the loop. It
does say that Mrs. Hope Preminger is the owner but I suspect since Warner
Home Video just brought it out, that they would have licensed the rights.
Anyway, try Swank.
Dennis
Milestone F&V

--