Re: [Videolib] Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band

From: <Tom.Ipri@unlv.edu>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 14:44:49 PDT

These are lawyers we're talking about. I think you mean tit-for-tort.

Must be Friday.

_____________________________
Tom Ipri, MS
Head, Media and Computer Services
Lied Library
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy
Box 457035
Las Vegas, NV 89154-7035
702-895-2183
tom.ipri@unlv.edu

Matt Bailey <mbailey@carleton.edu>
Sent by: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
05/15/2009 02:22 PM
Please respond to
videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [Videolib] Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band

Well of course they came off like pit bulls. I wouldn't expect any
different. I just think it's politically more advantageous to coolly
make them look like illogical, avaricious suits than to engage in tit-
for-tat or sarcasm. Just a matter of style, I suppose.

Matt

--
Matt Bailey
Media Resources Librarian